Sunday, February 27, 2011

New craft room cabinets.......;o)


When we took out all of the old kitchen cabinets I just didn’t want to toss them to the road. So I came up with this. I have an office/craft room that had no cabinets to store things so I thought this would be great.They was a very dark brown so last summer while my daughter was visiting she helped me paint them white. I had my hubby hang them and as you can see I had him hang one of the sets without the doors I love the way I can see all my recipe books. Then on all the other ones I wanted to make them cute so this is what I did. I had taken all the middles out of them so I could put corkboard, ribbon and buttons on them, so I could hang pictures of my favorite things and of family on them. I know I should have waited to post them until they were all finished but I was so excited how they turned out I wanted to share them. I ran out of the corkboard so this next week it’s off to the craft store for more so I can get this finished and off my list of to do things……