Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween at the Moore's

We had a really great time last night at the Moore's. Grandma Moore made some great chili and bread sticks and it was fun seeing everyone dressed up. It's always fun to see and get to hang out and chat with all of Jeanine & Brock's family they are just so fun. They always love it when Jim tells his stories about his fun times at the PD.



This weekend we are not doing much, Jim working and I get to sit around waiting for our winter coal to be delivered. I don't know about you, but I hate waiting for things to be delivered. They never tell you a time so you pretty much sit and waste the day away waiting. We got coal last year to help keep us nice and warm for the winter it was great and it helps with the heat bill too. ( just a reminder I HATE WINTER ) I ask Jim almost every week or so if we can move south and he just keeps saying no, but maybe one day he'll buy me a place to visit in the winter when he makes his millions ...hehehe! I'll be holding him to it.......;o) There are some good things about winter, like the holidays and doing lots of fun things with the kids. I really enjoy that part of winter. (but that's about it! lol)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

We had fun at Grandma and Grandpa Moore's too. I hate winter too...and I just don't think i'm ready for it yet!