Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a new toy......


I've been trying to go through all my pictures and get them organized and then I want to put them all on a CD. In order to do this I would need a scanner so I've been begging Jim for one and he's so good to me he went and got me one and set it all up and ready to go. ( but if you know Jim then you would know this was not done without a few not so good words.....lol) So yes I have been having so much fun with it and looking at all the old pictures of the girls and of all the Holiday fun we had with my mom & dad.


So with Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought it would been fun to share some pictures i found of my Dad and my grandma, Dad has been gone for awhile and grandma before him. My kids and I talk all the time about the fun we had when we would all get to gather to make great memories and I think it helped my girls want to make great traditions for our family now that they have their little families.



This was Thanksgiving 1991



3 comments:

Shane said...

Those were some fun times. We were all so young. How time flys!
Katie

Lindsey said...

Look how cute i was! lol

love ya
linds

LindaWarenski said...

Hello it's me again,but how could be again if you didn't get the last forty!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!