Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's funny how Christmas tree's change

This is the first tree Jim and I had when we got married and it was pretty normal for that time. There was really no theme I made everything that was on it.





Okay this is the tree we all say: WHAT WAS I THINKING??? .......LOL This was a real tree that we all went and picked out and Jim chopped it down. The kids call this our bloody tree with all the red. I think we only had this for one Christmas.



This is the new tree we had for our new house, it was a little bare but it was nice. We had it for about 8 years and we would add to it each year. It wasn't too bad! :)





And last but not least, this tree is the one we've had since we've been living here in Heber and I have to say this is the one I love the most it's about 11 feet tall and everything matches. The theme is country and snowmen. I would like to add some new things to it so Ive been keeping an eye out for some cute things that are inexpensive. Last weekend Lindsey & Brandon and some of thier friends got together to watch the BYU game, the girls weren't into the game so the ladies went to check out Tai Pan Trading in Salt Lake and can I just say oh my gosh I LOVE this place they had the cutest things ( a ton of Christmas stuff) and it was really inespensive.


Anyways, back to the tree thing I think it's funny how trees change. It's fun to see the pictures of past Chritsmas' and the way the styles and times have changed. I will always wonder what I was thinking when I look at the "bloody Christmas tree!"

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the tree you have now! I will never forget that bloody christmas tree though!!! love ya
Lindsey

Shane said...

Those cute and Bloody trees are what make memories.
Katie