Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm just not sure I'm ready for this......;o(

OK, this is what we woke up to this morning....you know as long as I can remember I have really never been one that likes being cold or playing out in the cold. Even when I was a kid my mom and dad would bundle us kids all up and take us up in the mountains to sleigh ride or tubing I think most the time I would only go one time down the hill and then I would sit in the car trying to stay warm. I always seemed to have enjoyed the hot chocolate and the donuts though.......;o)

I think if you were to ask my girls they would say yep it was our dad that would take us all tubing and to play in the snow and mom was always there with the hot chocolate and the hot bread to warm us up after. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow for Christmas and I love sitting in the hot tub when its just coming down like last night. I think winter should be over on December 31 but I know that's just a dream one of many I have......lol


So on another note, Katie and her family are going to be coming to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. All the kids are actually going to their in-laws for Thanksgiving, so Jim and I are going to the Moore's. So we are having another Thanksgiving the following Sunday with all the kids and Brandon and Lindsey are driving up Mom so she can see everyone. So yes that means I will be cleaning yippy....lol

Katie & Braydon will be staying for like 2 weeks but Shane will be flying back home to work, so Katie and I have planed to do lots of fun things to do with her sisters and my mom it's going to be a crazy busy time but I think I'm up for it.......I'll take lots of pictures so I can share.

Until next time you all try and stay dry and warm.......;o)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! you guys got a lot of snow! ours is already melted! :) I'm not so sure we will be coming up there anytime soon! lol :) love ya!

Shane said...

I am so excited to come and be with all my family. I am on the countdown.
luv-ya Katie